Amount respects and is committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of all users of the Site. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. By using the Site or using Amount’s services either on the Site or through a third party, you consent to this Policy, including to the collection, disclosure and use of information in accordance with this Policy and as permitted under applicable law.
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Amount does not knowingly request, collect, or utilize any information from children under the age of thirteen or any persons under the age of eighteen. The Site is intended as a general audience website.
The Information We May Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Basic identifying information;
- Network or device-related information such as an IP address;
- Information about your physical location;
- Anonymous information about the web pages you visit;
- Cookies (see below for more information); and
- Any other personal information that you provide.
"Cookies" are small data files transferred by a website to your computer's hard drive. Amount or its service providers send cookies when you surf our Site or websites where Amount ads appear, make purchases, request or personalize information, or register yourself for certain services. Accepting the cookies used on our Site, websites that are "powered by" another company on Amount’s behalf, websites powered by Amount for another company, or websites where our ads appear may give us access to information about your browsing preferences, which we may use to personalize and enhance your experience. Cookies are typically classified as either "session" cookies or "persistent" cookies.
- Session cookies do not stay on your computer after you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
Generally speaking, web browsers automatically accept cookies by default. That being said, you can typically prevent cookies or selectively accept cookies by adjusting the preferences in your browser. If cookies are not accepted, there may be some features of our Site that will not be available, and some websites may not display properly. In most instances, however, a customer may refuse a cookie and still be able to navigate our Site without issue.
The following list is an example of cookies that Amount may use on its Site:
- Google Analytics – Web analytics tracking.
- Google AdWords – Conversion tracking.
The Site uses Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of our Site and may share this data with other Google services. You can learn more about how Google uses and shares personal information and about any choices you may have with regards to your personal information by visiting their website at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How We Collect Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you or through your agents. For example, from documents that you provide to us related to the services for which you engage us.
- Indirectly from you or your agents. For example, through information we collect about you based on information or authorization you provide to us.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on the Site. For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
- From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from clients who submit applications and supporting documents to us on behalf of businesses and individuals.
- From third party data providers, such as consumer or commercial credit reporting agencies and other data sources.
Amount collects personal information from you when visiting the Site to assist us in providing you with information in connection with an inquiry about Amount’s services. The information collected may vary depending upon what specific products or services you are requesting.
How Amount Uses Information
We may use personal information that we collect in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services;
- To communicate with you about our Site or services, such as to send you updates or other communications or to inform you of any changes to our Site or services;
- For a specific purpose or for legitimate business purposes;
- To provide you support or other services you request, such as providing technical support or answering questions about our Site;
- To maintain and improve our Site and diagnose any problems with our Site to improve user experience;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights or the rights of our clients arising from any contracts
- For testing, research, analysis and product development;
- To test new products and services with our partners or potential partners;
- When we reasonably believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; or to enforce the Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- In connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements; and
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How Amount Shares Information
We reserve the right to share information, including personal information, with third parties as described below:
- With service providers that help us perform Site functions and administer our services;
- Within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, to the extent permitted by law;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation;
- If we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- If we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law; and
- With any other third parties with your consent or for our legitimate business purposes.
When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
How Long Amount Retains Information
Amount may keep records of any information and transactions that a customer or potential customer enters into or provides in accordance with Amount’s record retention policies. Amount may keep other information about a customer only to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws and to further legitimate business needs.
How Amount Secures Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect and limit access to your personal information. For example, Personal information is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts it so that it cannot be read over the Internet. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage technology is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third party Websites
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Amount. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party website. You are subject to the policies of those third party websites, where applicable. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party websites before you disclose your personal information.
Like many website operators, Amount makes use of standard internet technologies to collect information that a browser sends whenever you visit the Site or perform any activity on the Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of a visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We do not currently take actions to respond to "Do Not Track" signals from your browser because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
For quality assurance purposes, we and our authorized partners may monitor or record all telephone communications.
Visiting this Site from Outside the United States